Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-MAN Project has responded to accusations that he was engaged in profit-seeking activities during his military service.
Lee Jong-seok explained the allegations of “profit-making in the military service” which was accompanied by an amnesty.
Lee Jong-suk, the agency’s managing director, said in an official press release on April 1, “Lee Jong-seok is not listed as an internal director at the registration office. He resigned his post as director on February 20, “Said Lee Jong-seok, his brother, Lee Jong-hyuk, who has long experience as a manager.
“Kwon Nara signed an exclusive contract in May, and the official work related to this was also performed by the managers.”
“Lee Jong-seok is aware of the relevant laws and is currently serving his military service. It would be unfair to drive the private part of the conversation, such as human conversation and exchanges between people and people, I am once again confirming that my exhilaration is ‘out of fact’. ”
Finally, the A-man project said, “We are in the process of reviewing some legal actions that are creating some malicious rumors about our actors, and we regret any inconceivable reports without confirmation of the facts that undermine the honor of their actors.” He added.
On the other hand, Lee Jong-seok was caught up in the actor’s story with the actress Kwon Nara from the girl group Hello Venus. Kwon Nara transferred to the A-man project after finishing the contract with former agency Fantasy O. Even though there was a suspicion of devotion, they were “unfounded”
However, after Lee Jong-suk, who is the representative of the A-Man project, went directly to recruit Kwon Nara and reported that pursuing the recruitment of his actor during the military service was pursuing profit-making activities, Lee Jong- It caused controversy.
In response, the Ayman project has added a number to the bill, clarifying the details, and cutting the buds of doubt.
Here is the official entry for the A-man project
Hi. This is the project.
I will pass on the facts related to the actor Lee Jong – seok ‘s article reported on the same day.
1. Lee Jong-seok is not listed as an in-house director at the registration office. Lee Jong – seok has already resigned his post as director on February 20, before joining the company in March.
2. The operation of the AEMAN project is carried out by Mr. Cha, who has a long experience as a manager. Lee Jong-seok’s younger brother, Lee Jong-hyuk, has been registered as an in-house CEO and has been carrying out related tasks. The employees who had been listed as in-house directors were replaced by other personnel naturally after leaving the company in April.
3. Kwon Nara concluded a contract for exclusive contract in May, and the official work related to this was also performed by the managers.
4. Lee Jong-seok is aware of the relevant laws and is currently serving the military faithfully. It would be unfair to drive a very private part, such as human conversation or exchange between people and people, to pursue profit-making behavior.
5. I will once again confirm that Lee Jong-seok and Kwon Na-soo are “unfounded”.
6. In addition, some of the moves that are creating malicious rumors related to our actors have been detected and legal responses are under review. I regret the unreasonable reports without confirming the fact that they defame their actors.